Laura Flanders is seeking interns in various areas. The ideal candidates for these positions will be skilled communicators and methodical thinkers, conscientious about details, and eager to learn about media, nonproft management, “new” economics and movements for social justice.
It is an opportunity to gain experience in a range of areas, including:● Research and writing for fundraising and promotion
● Strategy and tactics for social media outreach.
● Organizational management, archiving, database management.
● Audio and Video production and post production.
Please indicate the area or areas that attract your interest and submit a one-page letter listing your technical skills and explaining why this position would be mutually beneficial.
● Education: High School Graduate
● Some social justice- work experience (explain)
● Availability: 1 day per week minimum
● These positions could be held remotely.
Compensation:TBD, depending on candidate and position.
Women, people of color, elders, LGBTQ people and people with disabilities are actively encouraged to apply. We are a workplace actively committed to fighting racism, patriarchy, homophobia, and economic injustice.
Please send resume and short note to Monica@lauraflanders.com. To begin:ASAP